At the WBF Executive Council meeting held in October 2014 in Beijing, the WBF (the Bridge International Federation [IF]) accepted the revised Anti-Doping Code from WADA (the World Anti-Doping Agency).
The WBF adopted Anti-Doping Rules based on the revised Code. These rules were approved by WADA on 17th November 2014 and come into force on 1st January 2015.
Players are strongly advised to download and read the following documents and articles
- The WADA prohibited list is updated annually and can be downloaded here in various languages together with a summary of changes in the most recent List.
- The WADA Anti-Doping Code
- WBF Anti-Doping Rules
- TUE Forms and Information
- The WADA Athletes’ Anti-Doping Rights Act
- Guidelines for Players
- Athletes Rights and Responsibilities
- Anti-Doping – things you should know
- Intelligence & Whistle-blowers
- Consequences & Dangers of Doping
- WADA Reports & ADRVs in Force
- The Q&A pages on the WADA website
- Medical & Prevention Commission and Anti-Doping /TUE Sub-Committee