BAMSA + RealBridge teacher/coach conference
BAMSA + RealBridge teacher/coach conference 7 and 8 October, 2023
This is a reminder about the forthcoming teacher/coach conference organised by RealBridge and BAMSA. The conference will feature speakers from all around the world, on a range of topics that will be useful to teachers and coaches. It takes place on 7th and 8th October 2023.
Speakers confirmed are:
Australia: Joan Butts, Paul Marston. Canada: Darwin Li. Czech Republic: Milan Macura. Denmark: Morten Bilde. France: Jean-Pierre Desmoulins. Germany: Ulrich Bongartz. Iceland: Matthías Imsland. Ireland: Dermot O’Brien. Italy: Benedetta Ragazzi. New Zealand/UK: Lyn Fry. Norway: Ane Haaland, Marianne Harding. Singapore: Gary Yee, Kelvin Ong. Sweden: Linnea Edlund. Tunisia: Meriem Daldoul Dorai. UK: Alan Shillitoe, Michael Rushworth, Sam Knox, Sam Punch. USA: David Loeb, Deborah Drysdale, Allison Evans, Patty Tucker, Rob Barrington, Robert Todd, Michael Berkowitz, Tracey Bauer. USA/Canada: Gavin Wolpert.
There will be 15 speakers presenting live. There will be 10+ who have created videos in advance.
The event website is here: https://realbridge.online/teacher-coach-conference-2023.html
It is a free event. Please sign up to learn more about the schedule, and to receive updates.
Click here to download a poster provided by the organizers, for distribution and for use on your website.
The topics are:
- Information on new approaches to teaching
- Channels, ideas and tools to market the game and the services
- Benefits of providing or earning accreditation
- How teachers can become the best version of themselves through personal development
- Youth players: organizational considerations, successes, issues, attitudes of schools
- Best ways to teach children and youth: practices, techniques, interactions, differences from adult teaching
- Approaches to coaching: supporting and overseeing the entire development of a player (as distinct from instructional teaching)