The WBF has a number of official documents that may be of interest – and use – to NBOs and these will be posted in this section together with links to other documents that NBOs may wish to use as templates.
Official WBF Documents
- WBF Minutes and Reports
- WBF Players Commitment Declaration Form – Please note that this may be used as a template by NBOs wishing to create their own Commitment forms. Please note that Section 20, which is the WADA Athlete’s Consent Form should not be changed in any way.
- TUE information and forms
- WBF Policies and Guidelines
FAQ relating to Championships
- Can I bring my cell phone (mobile phone) into the playing area ?
- What sort of photograph do you need for my badge etc ?
- How can I be sure the hands that we play have not been tampered with ?
Documents Recognising Bridge as a Sport
- International Olympic Committee Certificate
- Letter from Juan Antonio Samaranch
- GAIFS Certificate
- Letter from UNESCO
Press Releases received
- Click here to search the store for Archive Bulletins, Newsletters, Programmes, Championship Statistics and other data as well as the convention cards used in previous championships.