17 World Youth Bridge Team Championships
We are very pleased to confirm that the Championships will be held at Li Ze Culture and Sports Palace, Wujiang District, Suzhou,
China, 8th – 18th August 2018.
Format of the Championship
The Championship consists of four Series: Juniors, Girls, Youngsters and Kids. All the Series will be played as a complete round-robin with all teams playing each other: at the end of the round-robin the highest ranked 8 teams in each series will qualify for the knock-out stages.
- J, G, Y, K Teams registration Wednesday 8th August, from 10.00 hrs.
- Captains meeting Wednesday 8th August 00
- Opening ceremony Wednesday 8th August at 19.00
- J, G, Y. Round Robin Thursday 9th – Tuesday 14th August
- Kids Round Robin Thursday 9th – Sunday 12th August
- Kids Quarterfinals Monday 13th August
- Kids Semifinals Tuesday 14th August
- Kids Finals & Prize-giving Wednesday 15th August
- J, G, Y Quarterfinals & BAM Wednesday 15th August
- J, G, Y Semifinals & BAM Thursday 16th August
- J, G, Y Final & Play-off Friday 17th (Play-off end) & Saturday 18th August
- Closing ceremony Saturday 18th August at 17.30 hrs.
Registration of Teams
The entries to the Championships must be submitted electronically by 1st June 2018, it is very important that this deadline is respected, via the WBF website (not by email) at
The teams not confirming will be considered withdrawing and automatically replaced. The link to the registration area will be available after 1st April 2018.
Registration of Players’ Names
Registration of players, Not Playing Captains and Coaches names must be sent by 30th June 2018 via the WBF website (not by email). The link can will be found at
http://www.worldbridge.org/repository/tourn/Wujiang.18//microsite/participants.htm and will also be advised to the qualifying NBOs.
The entry fees are € (Euros) 1,000 (one-thousand) for each team in Juniors, Girls and Youngsters, while for Kids no entry-fee will be charged. The entry fees must be paid by Bank Transfer before or on 1st July 2018 to
Crédit Suisse SA, Rue du Lion d’Or 5-7
P.O. Box 5722, 1002 Lausanne, Switzerland
IBAN CH58 0483 5154 6496 9200 0
Account n° 0425-1546496-92
To be indicated
Hotel Accommodation – Booking
The LOC has arranged in recommended hotels the following rates for full board accommodation ( including breakfast, lunch and dinner):
4 Stars Hotels:
Dong Heng Sheng Hotel (Main Hotel (Walking distance but shuttle if needed)
Wujiang Hotel (shuttle service)
Single occupancy US$ 95 per day
Double Occupancy US$ 70 per day per person
3 Stars Hotels:
Song Ling Hotel (Shuttle service)
Cheng Yuan Song Ling Hotel (Walking distance but shuttle if needed)
Single occupancy US$ 70 per day
Double Occupancy US$ 55 per day per person
All the hotel reservations have to be done through:
Local Organizing Committee
Postal address:679, Liuhon Road, Songling Town
Suzhou Wujiang – Zip:215200
The hotel booking will be on first come first served basis.